Sunday, September 6, 2009

New MMORPG, Outside

The Creator of the Sims franchise today announced his new game called Outside. Its a real life game that everyone can play for free, with great graphics and you can touch, see, smell, hear and taste with in the game. The game offers a huge world to explore and the player is able to make any deision they want about the game.

One of the down sides of the game is that you only get one life so once u die thats it you can no longer play again. All you computure Geeks should try this game as soon as you can.

1 comment:

  1. I likes the graphics on this one and the surround sound feature was stunning but to be frank, it was too hard. Not only do you have one life but your file corrupts when you try to start again, when I went into a town I recieved incredible amounts of abuse and for most of the time I felt like it was a waste of my life. Not only that but the programmer forgot to include a tutorial. What a Tool. I imported this game from a place called "life.com" and was thoroughly unimpressed with this game. I only recommend this game for Professional gamers. Being a geek would not be enough, especially to cope with the harsh players that play alongside you

    ReplyDelete